- 2 medium sized potatoes, cut into 4 wedges lengthwise
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves, italian seasoning or paprika
- spicy brown mustard, or reduced-fat sour cream
- salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- If you don't have a non-stick baking sheet, spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Spray cut sides of potatoes genterously with cooking spray; sprinkle lightly with salt
- Combine parmesan cheese and desired herb in shallow dish
- Add in potatoes and toss them lightly until they're throughly coated
- Space out the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Let the potatoes cool down for a few minutes, serve with mustard.