- 1 package GF Italian Sausages (6 to a pack)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 small package pre cut coleslaw (measure out about 8 cups)
- 1/2 tsp hot chili flakes (can be substituted with chili powder)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 green onions
- Cut sausages into quarters and fry in oiled pan over medium heat.
- Cook until well browned all over, turning occasionally for approximately 7 minutes.
- Add water and cover allowing sausages to cook for another 7 minutes.
- Add cabbage, chili flakes, cumin, vinegar, sugar, salt and green onions.
- Stir until cabbage becomes tender, 5 to 10 minutes.